Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coupon Crazy

I was very excited today when I also found a book of coupons with no expiration dates! On the left hand side you'll see that these coupons were given to me by Valerie. How thoughtful!


There are a few that I will be redeeming in the not so distant future. Such as this one for help with my baking... That would be so cool if she had to walk a little way down the road to come bake with me.


And this one, I won't want to waste. I'll save it for a time when I really need it. Or should I say, when Steph really needs it?


But maybe I should check with her and make sure there aren't any restrictions I'm not aware of. The ink is faded and perhaps there was some small print I missed.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those are just precious! They remind me of my daughter's 'cutie express' she used to run in the room saying 'cutie express' and then hand us little card she had made to tell us she loved us. I kept one in my bible cover and now and then read it and wonder how her little girl will be when she is older. :)