Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last Chance!



I realized that if I don't post tonight, then it will have been two weeks since my last post. Can't have that going on. What would everyone say? What would all my two followers think? So this one's for you, Val. A typical day around home, ready for whatever tasks I need to lay my hands to. It's been a lot of fun to think of you as I go about my days, enjoying our sisterhood even though many miles separate us.



And thank you for that link... I have kept a household binder for several years now but I had never seen the fabric organizing pages. I can't wait to set up a smaller binder for the sewing room. It should make it so much easier to match patterns with available fabric. I thought I'd share the cover of my binder - it was inspired by a Mary Engelbright greeting card I'd bought because I liked the saying so well: "To be happy, don't do whatever you like, like whatever you do."

I've developed a nice "All in One What Needs Done" chart and a weekly planning layout if you are ever interested.

Ok, on to the next post. For whatever reason, blogger has been hard for me to work with lately - losing my pics, having formatting issues. So I like to do it in smaller chunks.

No comments: