Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Late Night

for a good cause.


I've got my very first laptop! Yeah! Kent has a friend who sold us two used Dell laptops at an amazing price. I didn't know how much I'd like one until it became a reality. So I've been loading software, configuring things, moving files. Now I can blog, browse, study and write to my heart's content while enjoying Kent's company. I'm so excited!


It's super chilly here. Has been for about a week and projected for another week. I'm finding that a laptop on my lap is just about as cozy as a cat.

A laptop? Why yes, I'm posting with it now. (If you're old enough, you might get that reference.)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Discovered bliggityblog now that you have the leisure to really get creative, blogging in front of the wood burning stove, eh?
I miss portability. So now I'm jealous of your easy access to (good) asparagus and your new laptop...
11 days!!!!!!