Monday, April 23, 2012

Noah's Lark


I've got a friend who has a really cool son, Noah. He's laid up for a bit and could use a laugh. These are random things that have made me smile or laugh. Yes, they are probably copyrighted. No, I'm not looking to make any money or get famous. I just want a teenager to have a better day.

So Noah, here's hoping these give you a chuckle or two. Or at least a smile. Oh, and ask your mom to check her email. I sent a little known passage, as well. My daughter and I have long laughed over and quoted "The Lamentations of the father."








 Get it? Hu's on first?







When things are weighing heavy on you, remember that you've got friends! Some you haven't even met yet. :-)

And here is a fun clip...

Tim Conway and Harvey Korman - "Dentist"

Oh, and here's a joke:

Did you hear about the kid whose mother told him to put on a clean pair of socks every day?
By the end of the week, he couldn't fit his shoes on.
(CouldN"T. I never could tell a joke.)

1 comment:

Diane said...

That video was great! If he keeps that up by the end of the day he's going to be a limp noodle! He was great.

Thank you for thinking of me and making me smile:)