Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas...

Since we have the pleasure of a big, family Christmas this year, Kent and I decided it didn't really make good sense to spend the money on a tree that won't be enjoyed or watered much. We'll probably spend most of our time at my sister's house where everyone will be staying. Still, I can't imagine doing my Christmas baking or sitting by the fire without some festive Christmas decor. So I got out my little pre-lit fir trees and used five to make a small forest on our sideboard. I hung mini ornaments and spread colored lights under white linen beneath them. Very cheery indeed!

Oh, and don't think I manage these things without help...


Here's to you, my little French press French roast with French vanilla creamer! Great, now I'll spend the rest of the day with an outrageous accent.

No comments: