Monday, October 5, 2009

Pretty Predictable

Well, aren't we off to a fine start? It's only been one month since my last post which was only my second post. Obviously leaving my job has provided me with much more time to hang out on the computer and pursue new interests. (Sarcasm intended)
I can say that I did finish that dress, here's evidence:

I lay around for several days with what I suspected might have been swine, oops, I mean H1N1 flu.

I helped with a multi-day ministry event.

I helped my husband set up and market his art show.

I haven't, however, cultivated the habit of regular blogging. I'm not giving up, though. I am trying to be patient with myself as I find my new groove. I'm actually still filled with anticipation and excitement at all the possibilities that are ahead. Time to get projects done yet and still enjoy the peace of winter. Kent and I both look forward to some long winter days spent in our creative spaces. Unhurried by outdoor chores, gardens, and the call of the warmth and sun - we envision ourselves loading stoves with armfuls of wood and focusing on projects too long put off.

Dreams are such good things.


No comments: